The girls

The girls
Love this pic of my beautiful girls in Port A!!

Snow!

Snow!
Had such a fun day with my Mia

Monday, April 26, 2010

update!!

I really am sucking at this blogging thing. The most exciting and interesting part of my day, most days, is hanging out with my kids and husband and laughing at the crazy and funny things they do and say. I put Mark in there because he keeps me laughing just as much as these girls do. However, I do not want to be the kind of blogger who only talks about her wonderful husband (because everyone know when you brag about it all the time it's probably not true) and adorable kids (which my kids definitely are). So I'll try to post cool stuff when/if something out of the ordinary happens, like a girls night, or a trip to COZUMEL(45 days and counting).

But for now, all I have to talk about is my family, so if you don't want to hear about it, stop reading. It IS my blog, after all....

Yesterday I asked Kayla what she wanted for dinner and she said, "I want Matt-a-woni (macaroni) and a sandwich." Mia replied, "Well Kayla, that sure is a lot of protein for you." I laughed out loud and nearly drove us off the road. Thank goodness we live in Hutto and the roads aren't that big or busy.

I would also like to share with you now what I just read in the google search bar on MY laptop. Mark was using it earlier. It says "Chelsey on dancing with the stars"...I guess he needed to google her and see how old she is or something. Not that he cares, he likes freaking Miley Cyrus. gross.

Well I guess that will be all for now. Two more weeks till summer for me and I can't wait. I don't know how people with normal jobs do it. I am so glad I have a job I (mostly) enjoy and only have to work like half the year:)

2 comments:

  1. Umm...Derek has a lifesized cardboard cut out of Miley... IN OUR HOUSE. Nope, Im not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no he didn't. Where exactly is this cut out in your house?

    ReplyDelete