The girls

The girls
Love this pic of my beautiful girls in Port A!!

Snow!

Snow!
Had such a fun day with my Mia

Sunday, March 14, 2010

blogging and other random thoughts

OK so I finally took some time tonight to make my blog a little prettier. I still have some work to do but it's a start. Now, what to talk about. This is the problem I am having with blogging so far. I literally have about 100 thoughts passing through my head per minute. Right, Mark?

I have so much to say, so much that I think about that I could go on forever on this thing. But I will spare you the details of my OCD thinking.

For now, I'll talk about the fact that Mia has picked up on singing EVERY song on the radio and even country isn't safe. To hear your daughter sing the words, "It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now" is a little disturbing. I guess we'll be listening to KGSR, Majic, or watching Damn Little Bear for a while...

1 comment:

  1. she is destine to be on American Idol some day! I bet it's a hoot to see her perform her songs.

    As for blogging, just blog about anything and everything, it's very therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete